INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. On the edge of Narrabeen Lake with backdrops of ever-changing scenes on the water, this solid double brick apartment delivers in space comfort and lifestyle appeal. Its recently updated interiors promote a stylish flair, showcasing generous proportions throughout and a stunning lakeside balcony. Positioned in a peaceful cul-de-sac, footsteps from the lake.
LOVE. Features include:
- Light-filled open plan living and dining area offers easy outdoor integration
- Well appointed kitchen with gas appliances, dishwasher, microwave and ample storage including pantry
- Northwest facing balcony for relaxed entertaining with beautiful outlooks of the lake
- Two privately set bedrooms both with mirrored built-ins and plantation shutters
- White stylish bathroom with rainwater showerhead
- Large internal laundry with storage shelving
- New laminate floorboard flooring and paint throughout,
- Lock up garage with internal access and overhead storage
- Totally private and quiet position with an immaculate double brick building
- Expansive communal grassed area
LIVE. This lucky lifestyle location means that everything you need is within a short walk of your front door. Amble over the road to the beach, or a two-minute walk in the other direction will take you to the beautiful pathways that surround Narrabeen Lake. Grab your morning coffee from one of many nearby cafes, choose from a number of fantastic local eateries. To top it all off, bus stops are just seconds away on Pittwater Road, offering a quick and easy commute to the city, or into Manly.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21 Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.