INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. This sophisticated character apartment has a long list of credentials that includes exquisite period details, a huge amount of storage space, a north facing garden, and an exclusive address on Manly's Eastern Hill. This magical 'walk-everywhere' location is just moments from harbour and surf beaches, as well as eateries and shops in Manly town.
LOVE. Features include:
• The apartment sits on the ground floor of a beautifully presented Art Deco building of just four units
• Stunning lounge room with custom joinery and air-con unit
• Generous master bedroom with air-con unit, built-in storage, and an adjoining sunroom that could be used as a child's nursery
• The second bedroom is double sized and includes built-in storage
• Meticulously preserved, high decorative ceilings and pine floorboards are defining features of most rooms. Plantation shutters are a stylish modern addition
• The sleek bathroom has been updated with a stone vanity with above-counter basin, plus a bath and overhead shower
• The eat-in sized modern kitchen features gas cooking, a dishwasher and space for a clothes dryer, although there is a communal laundry in the back yard
• A nor-west facing communal garden features a level lawn that is perfect for alfresco entertaining or for the kids to run around in
• There is allocated storage underneath the building, which allows plenty of space to store bikes and surfboards as well as other belongings
LIVE. This privileged harbourside location comes with many advantages. The peace and tranquility on the Eastern Hill provides idyllic conditions for relaxed coastal living, whilst also offering easy access to Manly. Little Manly or Shelley Beaches are the by and are quieter alternatives to the main beaches in Manly. North Head is a pleasant stroll away, or it's a 10-minute walk to Manly, where there is a fantastic selection of cafes, restaurants, as well as bus and ferry services.
To arrange an appointment to view please contact our Leasing Manager Eloise Crisp.
Please note that due to Covid-19 restrictions, inspections are now by private appointment only. Please submit your details through the "book/request an inspection" enquiry form and the inspection booking times will be made available. If you have any issues, please contact the listing agent or our office on 02-9949 7077 . Thank you for your understanding at this time.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.