INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. This tastefully renovated apartment in a boutique block of eight showcasing quality design and detail throughout. Every inch of this apartment has been renovated with love and care and it strikes the perfect balance between contemporary style and relaxed coastal living.
LOVE. Features include:
• Free -flowing living and dining space showcasing beautiful brush box parquetry floors
• The well-appointed kitchen featuring plenty of cupboard space, stone benchtops, stainless-steel appliances as well as a servery window allowing interaction with family/guests when cooking
• Two very private bedrooms with leafy outlooks, master with 4-door built in robe and a north-facing balcony
• Stylish bathroom with the all-important shower over bath and a contemporary two-tone colour scheme
• The prized off-street parking offering one covered car space on title and the opportunity to park an additional car or vehicle – tandem style
• The extras that you rarely get – plantation shutters, ceiling fans, BIRs in both bedrooms, internal European laundry.
• Good size lock up storage room
• Level access from the street, making it suitable for young families with children or downsizers looking for a convenient low-care home
• The communal area with BBQ facilities – a great spot to enjoy some bevvies or food after a day down at the beach
• Sorry no pets permitted
LIVE. On the cusp of Manly in a peaceful and private street, where the hardest decision you'll have to make is what beach to head to, with surf and harbour beaches both just minutes' walk away as well as popular restaurants and bars, schools, shops, ferries and city buses. This popular pocket in Manly/Fairlight is tightly held with only a handful of properties making up Mossgiel Street.
Please contact our leasing manager Pia Young to arrange an appointment to view.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.