INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND: Enjoying a superbly private top floor setting in a boutique block of only six properties, this inviting apartment has been stylishly and comprehensively renovated. Exuding a relaxed coastal ambience, the low maintenance residence is wonderfully quiet and it gazes onto picturesque garden surrounds.
LOVE: Features include:
• Well proportioned open living and dining space featuring timber floors
• Modern kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and eat in breakfast bar
• Three generous bedrooms all with built-ins
• Stunning bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, combined bath/shower
• Beautiful fenced common lawn for hosting BBQs or entertaining kids
• Huge sunny terrace at the rear of the property overlooking the common garden
• External shared laundry with space for washer and dryer
• A single car parking space and under unit storage room
LIVE. It's an easy walk into Freshwater Village from this central spot, where there is a selection of popular eateries and boutique shops, including the soon-to-be-opened IGA supermarket as well as the recently revitalised Harbord Hilton. Harbord Public School and a number of child care facilities are within close proximity, bus stops and a great café are practically at the door, beautiful Freshwater beach is an easy walk away, and it's a short drive to Westfield Warringah Mall or into Manly.
Please contact Chelle Steanes to arrange an appointment to view
0414 665 708
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.