Spacious apartment with large rooftop terrace
Set on a sought-after street only 50 metres from Collaroy beach, this fresh and contemporary apartment offers more liveable space than the average two-bedder. This well-presented residence offers an enormous rooftop terrace as one of two outdoor areas that are set up for alfresco enjoyment. Use this generous space for dining, relaxing and entertaining under the sun and the stars.
• Combined lounge and dining area that flows out to a covered balcony
• Kitchen with CaesarStone countertops, Smeg integrated appliances, including a dishwasher, gas cooktop and oven, as well as reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• An internal flight of stairs leads up to a huge rooftop terrace with built-in seating and gas bayonets
• Master bedroom with mirrored built-ins and a shower en-suite
• Double sized second bedroom with mirrored built-ins
• Main bathroom in chic neutral palette with separate bathtub and shower
• Dedicated laundry room with space for linen storage
• Two security parking spaces underneath the building
•' Searenity' is a well-maintained security building with intercom access
This beachside location really does offer a superb lifestyle. Walk 50 metres to the beach for surfing, swimming or walks along the sand. Or stroll three minutes down the road to the cinema or the revitalised Collaroy Hotel. Local shops and cafes are moments away on Pittwater Road, as are city bus stops. Narrabeen Lake is a 15-minute walk away, or drive a couple of minutes down the road to Warriewood shopping centre for supermarkets and high street shops.
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams.
Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.