INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT
FIND. Close to the harbour and convenient to Manly and the city, this rare three-bedroom apartment is positioned in one of Balgowlah's most pivotal streets. One of just six homes that are nestled within an immaculate block that is tucked right back from the road, this impeccably presented abode showcases a functional floorplan. Highlights include a north-facing balcony, a lock-up garage and an inviting, light-filled open-plan living zone with harbour views.
LOVE. Features include:
- Spacious living /dining area with lots of natural light, appointed with white washed floorboards and plantation shutters
- Sleek updated kitchen with stone counters, dishwasher, microwave a breakfast bar with stylish lighting and generous pantry storage
- Generous bedrooms, including a king-sized master bedroom with a ceiling fan. Two of the bedrooms have built-ins and two offer access to a north-facing balcony
- Chic bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
- Second bathroom with shower and laundry facilities
- Single lock-up garage
- Top floor position within the block and communal gardens for residents to enjoy
LIVE. Ideally located for quick access to Manly, beaches, shops and public transport, this centrally placed home is the perfect base for those who are seeking convenience and ease of living. At the end of the street are bus services that will take you straight into Manly or the city. Local shops and cafes are on the same road, or Stockland shopping centre is just less than a five-minute stroll away for groceries and supplies. Also within walking distance are harbour beaches and reserves, including North Harbour Reserve, Forty Baskets and Fairlight Beach.
Please note that due to Covid-19 restrictions, inspections are now by private appointment only. Please submit your details through the "book/request an inspection" enquiry form and you will be contacted when the inspection booking times are made available. If you have any issues, please contact our Leasing Manager. Thank you for your understanding at this time.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes