Apartment with Old World Charm
* This 1920s top floor 2 bedroom apartment, in a well-maintained character security block of just five apartments surrounded by an English garden, radiates old world charm with contemporary touches and dual street access.
* Set amid prestige properties in a quiet leafy cul-de-sac, it has excellent investment potential & will prove a powerful magnet for first home buyers in this perennial real estate hot spot.
* A lock-up garage on title & a north easterly aspect are two major advantages & the prospect of further refurbishment is likely to create keen interest.
* The property is in excellent condition, with fresh paint work, quality carpet & modern kitchen & bathroom. The intricately patterned ceilings enhance the art deco appeal.
* Two double sized bedrooms the main with full built in wardrobes.
* CBD access is effortless with Waverton Station, (& the Bay Street café hub), a stone's throw away.