A truly unique penthouse apartment on Crown Road capturing amazing ocean and district views
* A hugely popular location, this property positioned at the rear of a boutique block offers absolutely unsurpassed 180 degree views over Manly towards South Head and taking in the city skyline.
* With just under 150 square meters on title, this is a generous apartment. The living area is complemented by a glass atrium/sunroom and a huge and expansive alfresco entertaining area. With uninterrupted views, the outlook is stunning.
* Close enough to the beach; you will be able to check the early morning conditions of the surf. At night, the vantage point is simply beautiful with the twinkling lights of the district before you.
* Both double bedrooms contain built-ins and are carpeted. A bathroom with a separate shower and bath are functional and clean. The kitchen has laminate bench-tops and stainless steel appliances. A convenient, internal laundry is located just off the kitchen.
* Perfectly liveable as is, the apartment offers great scope for a keen renovator to update and allow you to fully capitalise on an excellent location and a never to be compromised outlook. Astute buyers and investors will appreciate this opportunity.
* Located at the rear of the block and with no common walls, the penthouse apartment is private and quiet. A secure lock up garage with additional shelving and internal access is convenient and practical.
* Being just a few minutes' walk to both Freshwater or Queenscliff beach and offering a perfect outlook, this is beachside living at its very best.
Amy O'Mara and Andrew Lutze of Cunninghams Property are marketing this unique Queenscliff penthouse apartment.