A perfect first coastal purchase
* Positioned in a prized coastal setting between Freshwater and Queenscliff Beaches, this fully renovated apartment is ideal for the first home buyer looking to enter this superb lifestyle locale.
* Enjoying a prized top floor setting in a boutique block of 12, it has been recently revamped revealing freshly schemed interiors offering a chic beach-inspired aesthetic.
* Quietly set at the rear of the block, it offers breezy living space with oversized windows opening to a balcony. Freshly painted interiors feature a neutral colour scheme, new light fittings, fitted blinds and timber flooring.
* A well appointed galley style kitchen with stainless steel cooker enjoys a lovely open outlook with views over the surrounding district and features an integrated study nook.
* A double bedroom with built-in robes also captures the sweeping district views and is serviced by an immaculate bathroom with walk-in shower, mosaic tile finishes and integrated laundry facilities.
* Additional features include a large lock-up garage with mezzanine storage, integrated sound and mood lighting.
* A short walk to a choice of superb surf beaches, it's moments to the local shop and gourmet café and a short walk to charming Freshwater village.
* Walking distance to the buzzing heart of Manly and its renowned lifestyle attractions, or a short bus ride with the bus stop at the doorstep, this is a wonderful opportunity for the first time buyer looking to enjoy a relaxed beachside lifestyle.