Headland apartment with Manly Beach vista
FIND. Quietly cushioned at the end of Queenscliff headland and presenting a truly spectacular ocean and district outlook, this three-bedroom apartment offers the exciting opportunity to renovate and style the beachside apartment of your dreams. This incredible location delivers a coveted northern beaches lifestyle, with incredible access to both Freshwater and Queenscliff beaches, and the wonders of Manly town a short stroll away.
LOVE. The living area and balcony offer a very special vantage point over Manly Beach, the ocean and the district, with views that stretch from the east to the west, allowing you to be regaled by sunrises and sunsets every day. This apartment is presented in immaculate original condition, offering an enormous amount of potential to renovate and add value.
- Combined lounge and dining area with lots of natural light and an easy connection to the balcony
- Large covered wraparound balcony, oriented for spectacular views of Manly Beach, the ocean and across the district
- Kitchen with breakfast bar & electric cooking and adjoining laundry and shower bathroom
- All bedrooms are appointed with built-in wardrobes, two have ocean views and the master bedroom has balcony access
- Original bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Lock-up garage
LIVE. Check the surf conditions from the comfort of home before choosing whether to visit Freshwater or Queenscliff beach for your morning swim or surf. Freshwater village is a quick stroll away, where you can access a vibrant array of boutique shops, or dine in one of the beachside eateries, including the recently refurbished Harbord Hotel. Bus stops are close by for an easy connection straight to Manly Wharf, or you can easily walk to Manly town along the beachfront.
Water rates: Approx $149 pq
Council rates: Approx $359 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,301 pq
SIZE: Approx 137 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Dee Why and surrounds
- Manly Ferries to Circular Quay
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Manly Wharf restaurants and bars
- Freshwater village shops and cafes
- Harbord Primary School
- Stella Maris Catholic College
- St Pauls Catholic College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- There is always lots of natural light and fresh ocean breezes running through the apartment and the outlook from the balcony is spectacular whether it's day or night.
- Freshwater village is a quick stroll away, and has a great selection of local shops.
- You can choose from Freshwater or Queenscliff beaches for swims and surfs.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.