Beachside apartment with sunny nor-easterly aspect
FIND. Given its ultra-convenient location just moments from Queenscliff Beach and a short walk into Manly, this bright and breezy apartment offers the surprising benefits of peace and privacy. Set back from the road towards the rear of an immaculate block that features a shared rooftop terrace, this is a quiet home with a sunny nor-easterly aspect, an attractive outlook, a lock-up garage, and an outstanding location on Queenscliff headland.
LOVE. Bright and light with a fresh white palette and lots of natural light, this looks and feels like a true beachside apartment. Immaculately presented but holding the flexibility to update and add value, this delightful home offers long-term potential, as well as the opportunity to move into a popular and much-loved beachside location.
• Combined lounge and dining area with fresh painted interiors, lots of natural light, and a lovely outlook over the shared rooftop terrace
• Covered balcony with sunny nor-east facing aspect
• Neat kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher, and an adjoining laundry room & gas heating
• Queen-sized master bedroom and single-sized second bedroom. Both bedrooms include sliding built-ins and ceiling fans
• Fresh bathroom with bath and overhead shower
• The block is well-presented and surrounded by meticulously landscaped gardens, including a shared rooftop terrace and garden with veggie beds and picnic tables
• Immaculately presented and ready to move into now, but holds flexibility to add value
• Single lock-up garage
LIVE. One of the best things about this location is how close it is to both Manly and Freshwater, both of which have a fantastic range of cafes, restaurants and boutique shops to enjoy. You also have a choice of world-class beaches on your doorstep, with Queenscliff and Freshwater beaches within a short walk. There are bus stops at the door that will whisk you into Manly. Or, if you feel like walking there, it's a pleasant stroll along the beachfront.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.