Lifestyle apartment in convenient Queenscliff location
FIND. Enjoying a quiet position on Queenscliff Road, this neat two-bedroom apartment delivers a promise of potential and opportunity. Beautifully positioned a quick stroll to the beach, and with the magical lifestyle offerings in Manly at your fingertips, this is a home that will appeal to beach-loving professionals and first-time buyers, as well as being an astute investment.
LOVE. Ticking all of the boxes in terms of functional features, this apartment includes built-ins in both bedrooms, an allocated parking space and a shared common storage room. A spacious living area is extended by a long balcony where you can enjoy beautiful sunsets from the expansive balcony that offers breathtaking panoramic views of the district.
- Immerse yourself in the enchanting ambiance of the property's verdant surroundings, while admiring the serene and picturesque district outlooks from the generously sized master bedroom's floor to ceiling windows.
- Indulge in the culinary excellence of the gourmet kitchen, featuring a range of upscale amenities, such as the integrated dishwasher, exquisite benchtops, and a high-performance cooktop.
- Explore the highly desirable location, conveniently positioned within a stone's throw from the Queenscliff and Freshwater beachfronts, the vibrant Freshwater and Manly Villages, an array of trendy shops, charming cafes, and easily accessible transport options.
LIVE. With Queenscliff and Freshwater beaches so close to your front door, swims, surfs and beach walks can be easily built into your daily routine. It's a pleasant walk into Manly along the beachfront, where you can take advantage of an ever-changing range of cafes, restaurants and boutique shops. Freshwater village also has a lot to offer in terms of dining, with the recently revitalised Harbord Hilton, the intimate Stowaway Bar and the beautiful St Alma within walking distance. Buses on the doorstep to Warringah Mall or make a quick journey to the Manly wharf, where you can jump onto a ferry and straight into the City.
Water rates: $158 pq approx
Council rates: $382 pq approx
Strata rates: $1,285 pq approx
Total Size - 75 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Dee Why and surrounds
- Manly Ferries to Circular Quay
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Manly Wharf restaurants & bars
- Freshwater village shops and cafes
- Harbord Public School
- Stella Maris Catholic College
- St Pauls Catholic College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We fell in love with the intimate block and the light filled rooms.
- We love sitting on the balcony watching the sunset at the end of the day.
- We love the proximity to both Freshwater and Manly and the quick commute into the city.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.