Contemporary apartment in sought-after beachside locale
FIND. You'll never have to walk longer than five minutes to get to the beach from this modern beachside apartment, in a much sought-after position on the quiet end of Queenscliff headland. Freshwater and Queenscliff beaches are both just moments away, and the wonderful lifestyle that accompanies these friendly communities comes as part of the package with this sun-drenched first floor apartment that also offers magnificent ocean and district views.
LOVE. Bright and breezy open-plan living is at the centre of this home, with a fresh palette that perfectly suits its coastal environment. The living area combines lounge and dining, and is extended by a covered balcony that presents a truly magnificent panoramic view of the ocean and district, offering the perfect place to watch the sun rise up over the ocean in the morning and set over the district in the afternoon.
• The stylish kitchen features electric cooking, a dishwasher and a large breakfast bar, which acts as a generous meal prep space as well as offering seating for casual meals. An adjoining laundry room is conveniently tucked away out of sight next to the kitchen.
• The bathroom features a large standing shower with rainfall showerhead, plus stylish stone vanity with double basin.
• Both of the bedrooms are generously sized and include built-in storage, though the master bedroom also offers views of the district and ocean.
• There is a covered car space on title, which is tucked away to the rear of the block.
• The apartment sits on the first floor of a well-maintained brick block, which is positioned on the quiet end of Crown Road, just moments from
LIVE. Embrace the coastal life for all it offers in this convenient location that means you can wander to Freshwater village for breakfast and coffee on the weekends, or stroll along the beachfront to Manly, where you can easily spend the day browsing the boutique shops or relaxing on one of the many harbour and ocean beaches. Bus stops are practically outside the front door, and it's just a short drive to Warringah Mall or Harris Farm for supermarkets and groceries.