Garden apartment with house-like proportions
FIND. This over-sized garden apartment is a tranquil and light-filled haven in the heart of Narraweena. It boasts 161sqm of immaculately presented indoor and outdoor living space, and a supremely convenient village setting, just footsteps from cafes, bus stops and local shops.
LOVE. This luxuriously large apartment is distinguished by a beautifully bright, free-flowing layout that spills out to privately set outdoor entertaining space. The covered terrace will comfortably host friends and family, while the meticulously landscaped level lawn is the perfect spot for the kids to play.
• Nestled to the rear of a secure block with video intercom and lift access.
• Spacious, light-filled living with hardwood timber floors, reverse-cycle air-conditioning, and an easy-flow layout that incorporates lounge, dining and a study nook.
• Modern kitchen with stone countertops, gas cooking and dishwasher, as well as lots of pantry and cupboard space.
• Living flows out to an entertainer's patio with built-in seating and bar fridge, and a landscaped lawn with east-facing aspect that is ideal for young children or pets (subject to strata approval).
• Chic main bathroom with bath and overhead shower, and concealed laundry facilities.
• Master bedroom with shower en-suite and large walk-in robe. Second bedroom with built-ins.
• Secure parking space, as well as an abundance of visitor parking, which is often used by residents.
• A lockable storage shed is located to the rear of the car space.
LIVE. This highly convenient location in the heart of Narraweena Village delivers immediate access to a wide range of lifestyle conveniences. Bus stops, day care centres and schools are within footsteps of the front door. There's a good selection of local shops and cafes for your morning coffee, and a great deli around the corner. Or it's just a short drive away to numerous beaches, supermarkets and Warringah Mall.