Ground floor apartment with huge convenience
FIND. Centrally located and defined by generous proportions, this ground floor apartment is a perfect first home, or would make a worthy addition to any discerning investor's portfolio. Situated for quick and easy access to the city and Manly, and close to Manly Vale's blossoming offering of cafes and shops, this is an ideal home for those who are looking for lots of lifestyle convenience.
LOVE. A generous living area extends to a large nor-east facing balcony, where you can enjoy a private outlook to the rear of the block. Quiet and private inside, and boasting a lock-up garage and the option to renovate and add value, this is an exciting buying opportunity in a prime northern beaches location.
- Well-maintained security block with intercom access
- Easy access from the street to ground floor apartment
- Generous living area, sized to accommodate a dining setting
- Living flows out to a large balcony with a sunny nor-east aspect
- Good-sized kitchen with plenty of storage space and an adjoining laundry
- Double bedroom with large built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
- Single lock-up garage
LIVE. This ultra-convenient location in the heart of Manly Vale is prized because of the ease of access to supermarkets, city buses and cafes, as well as its close proximity to a number of public reserves, parks and walking trails, including Manly Dam, Passmore Reserve and Manly West Oval. The other bonus is how close it is to Manly, which is an easy bike ride away along level bike paths.
Total size: 82 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Manly Vale shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Manly beachfront shops and restaurants
- Manly Vale Public School
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love being able to grab supplies from Coles whenever we need anything
- It's an easy bike ride to beaches or all the way into Manly
- The apartment feels private and quiet inside
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.