Renovated apartment in easy lifestyle setting
FIND. Situated within one of Manly Vale's best residential complexes, this bright, modern security apartment offers an exciting opportunity for anyone looking for low-maintenance living in a convenient lifestyle location ideal for first home-buyers, empty- nesters or investors.
LOVE. Beautifully presented with well-appointed contemporary interiors, security parking and a generous north-facing outdoor area with a peaceful leafy outlook, this private oasis is tailor-made for a relaxed Northern Beaches lifestyle.
- Airy master bedroom with built-in robes, ceiling fan and plantation shutters
- Large renovated bathroom with on-trend patterned floor tiles and black tapware, full-size bath with overhead shower and Caesarstone vanity
- Separate internal laundry
- Security underground car space on title
- Light-filled living/dining with glass sliding doors opening onto generous north-facing balcony with tranquil leafy outlook
- Good-size kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and breakfast bar plus stainless steel appliances
LIVE. With easy access to transport, shopping and schools, it's easy to see why Manly Vale is such a winner. Just around the corner, leafy Passmore Reserve is great for a stroll or a run, and level bike paths make the ten-minute cycle to Manly a breeze. The new B-Line bus service is footsteps away and the number of cafes and restaurants within strolling distance is almost endless.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $366 pq
Strata levies: Approx $653 pq
Size: Approx 76 sqm
Internal area: Approx 60 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Manly Vale shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Manly beachfront shops and restaurants
- Manly Vale Public School
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- This is such an easy, convenient place to live, especially with the new B-line buses just around the corner
- On weekends we love to walk or cycle down to Manly for a swim and breakfast
- The north-facing balcony is the perfect spot to relax with a cup of tea or a glass of wine
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.