Central lifestyle location for over-sized courtyard apartment (128 sqm on title)
FIND. An over-sized floorplan offers plenty of space for young families, downsizers and professionals in this ground floor apartment in Manly Vale. Superbly appointed with spacious bedrooms, a lock-up garage and lots of outdoor space, this apartment comes with all of the boxes ticked. Positioned conveniently close to supermarkets, transport links to the city, and within an easy walk of Manly, this is a popular location for those who want to base themselves close to all of the action.
LOVE. A spacious living zone provides lots of space for a dining setting plus a study nook, as well as two access points to a wraparound entertainer's courtyard. This functional layout creates an effortless flow between indoors and out, and is ideal for young families as well as those with pets.
- Immaculate security block with intercom, ground floor apartment with easy access
- Over-sized open-plan design living area with effortless connections to a large wraparound courtyard, very private and partially protected for all-weather outdoor dining
- Gas kitchen with stone counters, dishwasher and brekkie bar
- Over-sized master bedroom with large built-ins and shower en-suite, generous second bedroom also with built-ins
- Ceiling fans in both bedrooms and living area, reverse-cycle air-con unit and gas outlet in living
- Internal laundry room
- Basement roller-door garage with additional storage space
LIVE. This central street puts you in the enviable position of having everything you need within walking distance. Supermarkets, cafes and city bus services are within moments of the front door. There are plenty of public reserves and bush trails in the area, including Manly Dam and Passmore Reserve. Being so close to Manly means you can nip in and out at your pleasure, with level bike paths that you can follow all the way there, and Queenscliff Beach is an easy walk away.
Water rates: Approx $149 pq
Council rates: Approx $366 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,080 pq
Size: Approx 128 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
- Manly Wharf restaurants and bars
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Manly Vale Public School
- St Kieran’s Catholic Primary School
- Mackellar Girls Secondary Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- This is a very spacious apartment with lots of living space and good separation between living and bedrooms.
- Queenscliff Beach is just a short walk away and you can ride into Manly along level bike paths very easily.
- Manly Vale has got some great cafes and lots of supermarkets and parklands, all within easy walking distance.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.