Sunny north-facing apartment in quiet cul-de-sac
FIND. With generous proportions, north-facing living, and a sunny appearance, this stylishly updated apartment is located within a peaceful and sought-after cul-de-sac in Manly Vale. Situated on the top floor of a well-presented boutique block, this is a low-maintenance home that allows you to access shops, public transport and the beach within minutes. Yet despite its convenient location, it is also a tranquil home that provides peaceful sanctuary at the end of the day.
LOVE. With leafy views from the balcony and very little traffic noise, one of the defining attributes of this home is the sense of peace and privacy that is holds. There is a lock-up garage, an internal laundry, and a modern kitchen and bathroom, meaning this is a superbly equipped residence that ticks all of the boxes.
• The combined lounge and dining area is perfectly oriented to enjoy the benefits of a northerly aspect, with sunshine that makes its way into the apartment year round.
• Living features east-care floating floors and opens up to a north-facing balcony.
• The kitchen has been recently updated and features modern electric cooking, tons of cabinet and bench space, and a stylish tiled splashback
• The master bedroom is a queen-sized room with built-in wardrobes and an air-con unit, while the second bedroom is a double sized room with a ceiling fan.
• The bathroom features a rainfall shower with frameless glass, a stylish above-counter basin, and over-sized black wall tiles.
• On title is a generous lock-up garage with space for the car as well as for storing your belongings.
LIVE. One of the best things about this location is that you can walk almost everywhere, including supermarkets, cafes, beaches and even into Manly. Manly Vale has a growing hub of shops and cafes, so you choose from a number of popular cafes for your morning coffee. Harris Farm is a short stroll down the road if you need to grab some groceries, and just a little further on is Queenscliff and Manly beaches. There are schools and lots of parks within the area, with the lush expanses of Keirle Park and Passmore Reserve sitting within moments of the front door, and it's just a short bike ride along level bike paths to Manly.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.