Renovated haven with easterly aspect and lock-up garage
FIND. This beautifully renovated apartment sits within a well-maintained block on a quiet and sought-after cul-de-sac in Manly Vale. Showcasing leafy outlooks from most windows, this flawlessly presented home offers bright and airy interiors and a neat floorplan that includes two balconies.
LOVE. The living area faces east and is bathed in beautiful natural light from first thing in the morning. Whether you're searching for an investment property that's ready to go, or looking to jump into the market for the first time, this delightful apartment offers an alluring package and a lifestyle of supreme convenience.
- Open-plan living is finished with high-quality floorboards that add to the easy/breezy coastal aesthetic that is applied throughout this lovely home
- A balcony flows outwards from the living area, which presents a lovely outlook over the tops of the trees
- The modern kitchen is superbly equipped with gas cooking, sleek stone counters, subway tiles, and a concealed space for laundry facilities
- The stylish bathroom includes a bath with overhead shower, plus feature floor tiles
- Both bedrooms are double sized and include quality built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom offers access to a covered balcony. The second bedroom features brand new plantation shutters and a reinforced window
- The lock-up garage includes an automatic door, and extra space that can be utilised for storage
- While there are provisions for an internal laundry within the apartment, there is a communal laundry room within the block
LIVE. One of the best things about this location is that you can walk to supermarkets, shops, cafes, breweries, the aquatic centre and Manly beach – or enjoy short bike rides along level paths. There are good schools and lots of parks within the area, with Fairway Reserve's updated playground just down the block, and the lush expanses of Passmore Reserve, LH Graham Reserve and Keirle Park sitting within moments of the front door.
Water Rates: Approx $147 pq
Council Rates: Approx $366 pq
Strata Levies: Approx $1,140.85 pq
Internal + balcony: Approx 63.4 sqm
Parking: Approx 17 sqm
Total: Approx 80.4 sqm
$580 - $620 per week
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Manly Vale shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Manly beachfront shops & restaurants
- Manly Vale Public School
- St Kieran's Catholic Primary School
- Mackellar Girls Secondary Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Secondary Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the beautiful natural light that comes into the apartment every morning
- It's a lovely quiet neighbourhood and is close to parks, the Boy Charlton swimming pool, and an easy walk to the beach
- It feels like the apartment is nestled in the sky, with lovely views of treetops to enjoy from the balcony and living area
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.