Superb north-facing apartment on central leafy street
FIND. Offering an attractive and affordable entry into an increasingly popular suburb just a 10-minute drive from Manly, this neat apartment offers an enticing package with all of the boxes ticked. Situated just 200 metres from Passmore Reserve and moments from supermarkets and cafes, this first floor home with under-building parking will immediately appeal to first time buyers and investors.
LOVE. One of the defining aspects of this home is the sense of peace and privacy it holds, with leafy views from the living area and balcony, which are set to the rear of the block. This well-presented apartment is ready to live in now, yet there is scope for value to be added if and when desired.
• The neat open-plan living and dining is cosy and comfortable and filled with light thanks to its northerly orientation. Living is extended by a good-sized balcony that can easily accommodate a full outdoor dining setting and enjoys a beautiful leafy outlook.
• Practical and functional floorplan with a clever split-level design that separates living completely away from the bedrooms.
• The well-proportioned kitchen sits to the side of the living area, and is equipped with electric cooking.
• The bathroom features a bath with overhead shower, a stone vanity and generous storage space, and there is the added convenience of a separate internal laundry room.
• The master bedroom is queen sized, while the second bedroom is double sized and includes built-in storage.
• The apartment sits on the first floor of a well-presented brick block.
LIVE. Manly Vale is known for its excellent proximity to beaches, the city, Manly and shops. Just around the corner are the open and leafy expanses of Passmore Reserve, which is perfect for walking the dog or stretching the legs. There are supermarkets within moments of the front door, as well as some great cafes. Also convenient is the easy access to the city, with the B-Line bus service that can be accessed on nearby Condamine Street.
Strata levies $775 pq approx
Water rates $172 pq approx
Council rates $340 pq approx.
Apartment - Approx 68 sqm
Car parking - Approx 16 sqm
Total - Approx 84 sqm
Currently tenanted with the lease expiring on 2nd of November 2019
Current Rent $580 per week