Contemporary apartment on quiet but central street
FIND. This modern, bright and fresh apartment is set on the second floor of a boutique brick block that sits on a quiet and peaceful street in the heart of Manly Vale. This beautifully presented home has undergone a superb renovation and now provides professional couples and first time buyers with the opportunity of procuring a spend-nothing residence in a popular area close to Manly.
LOVE. Great care has been taken in the finishing of this lovely home, with high-quality and stylish appointments throughout. The apartment enjoys the benefits of secure parking and an internal laundry, while the block offers a communal rooftop terrace that delivers an incredible 360-degree view of the district.
• Open-plan living and dining area that flows out to a covered balcony with a lovely leafy outlook.
• The kitchen is beautifully presented with modern integrated appliances, including a dishwasher, electric cooking, a marble-tiled splashback, as well as an adjoining laundry.
• The bathroom is superbly appointed with a rainfall shower and frameless glass, and a stylish Corian vanity.
• The master bedroom features built-in storage, while the second bedroom is the perfect size for a child's bedroom or a home office.
• Just one flight of stairs up leads to a huge communal rooftop terrace with a stunning view of the district that sweeps across Manly.
• There is a single lock-up garage, which is generously sized and features extra space for storage.
LIVE. Manly Vale is an up-and-coming area that provides fantastic access to the city and to Manly, while also being within walking distance of parks, shops, beaches and cafes. There are several supermarkets within an easy stroll of the front door, and the B-Line bus service to the city is on nearby Condamine Street. It's an easy bike ride to Manly along level bike paths, or a short walk to Queenscliff beach.
Total size (including carspace) - 84.9sqm approx