Stylish north-facing apartment with two balconies
FIND. This bright and flawlessly modernised north-facing apartment is situated within a well-presented block, which sits on a quiet street in the heart of Manly Vale. With an internal laundry and undercover off-street parking added to the mix, this lovely home will no doubt satisfy the wish list of professional couples, first time buyers, downsizers and young families looking for a spend-nothing home in a popular area near Manly.
LOVE. With a choice of balconies and a sunny north-facing aspect, the apartment always feels bright and airy. This impeccably presented home has undergone a superb renovation and great care has been taken in its overall presentation, with high-quality, uber-stylish appointments that have been applied throughout. Despite the tranquillity it offers, this is a highly convenient location on the outskirts of Manly, with supermarkets, city transport and parks on the doorstep.
• Bright north-facing living area that is finished with sophisticated floorboards, a ceiling fan, and flows outwards to a covered balcony that offers a private, leafy outlook.
• Both of the bedrooms are comfortable and feature high-quality custom built-in wardrobes, premium carpet and ceiling fans.
• The kitchen is large and superbly equipped. It features sleek stone counters, tons of soft-close cabinetry, stylish subway tiles, and a laundry area that is tucked away out of view. A private balcony flows out from the kitchen, which is perfect for a quiet cuppa, and for use as a discreet clothes drying space.
• Modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower, Tiles By Kate feature floor tiles and stylish black fixtures.
• Modern downlights and plantation shutters installed throughout.
• Undercover parking space plus a shared secure storage room.
• The apartment sits on the coveted nor-east corner of the block.
LIVE. This central location offers convenient living, with excellent proximity to beaches, the city, Manly and shops. Less than 100 metres away is Passmore Reserve, which is great for walking the dog or stretching the legs, or it's less than a kilometre to Manly Dam, where there are some fantastic walking and mountain bike trails. Several supermarkets and cafes are within an easy walk, and another convenience of this area is the easy access it provides to the city, with the B-Line bus service that can be accessed just moments away on Condamine Street.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.