Fantastic Manly one-bedder just seconds to the harbourside
* Bright and light, in an excellent location, this first floor apartment sits quietly at the rear of a block of just six apartments. In an ideal position, it will make a prime first home for a young buyer, a great investment or an easy, low-maintenance harbourside apartment for someone seeking a second abode.
* The living area of the property is sunny with oversized windows and offers harbour glimpses as does the compact balcony. The kitchen off the living area has a large window capturing the northern sun and is very functional, neat and tidy. Access to the back stairwell is provided here.
* The one bedroom of the apartment has storage in the built-in robe and the ensuite is large and is decorated in original condition and presents well. The property has brand new carpet throughout and has been freshly painted.
* Laurence Street in Manly is quiet and residential and provides a mix of apartment blocks and grand Federation homes. The Spit to Manly walkway is accessed at the end of the street and Delwood Beach is just a minutes' walk for a quick swim before or after work.
* Fairlight Beach is also just around the corner with its lovely rock pool and famous dive spots. And of course, cosmopolitan Manly is very close with many restaurants, bars, shops and the ferry and jet-cat immediately accessible.
* In a very popular spot, this neat apartment in a low maintenance block is very comfortable as is, with potential to further enhance. This apartment will prove immensely appealing to a large number of buyers.