Unique penthouse retreat with breathtaking180º views
* Defined by its sensational 180º harbour to ocean views, prestigious eastern hill setting and spacious character-filled interiors, this tastefully refurbished apartment occupies the entire top floor of a converted Federation manor.
* Positioned in a prized lifestyle setting just a short stroll to Shelly Beach, Manly's cosmopolitan attractions and the ferry, its wrapped in large windows to maximise the views and features no common walls.
* Set on the second floor of a grand character block of 10, this unique penthouse abode features a sun drenched northerly aspect with stunning elevated views stretching from the harbour over Manly's iconic beachfront out to the ocean.
* Glass-embraced living space is bathed in northerly sunlight and opens to a generous full-length entertainer's roof terrace commanding stunning views and offering a perfect vantage point to enjoy magnificent sunsets as well as Manly and city NYE fireworks.
* Ideal for entertaining and positioned above the living space, a contemporary open plan gas kitchen is appointed with integrated European appliances including a five-burner gas cooktop, stone and stainless steel benchtops and coloured glass splashbacks.
* The apartment features a fabulous flow-through layout and offers three large bedrooms, two with built-in robes. The versatile third bedroom is ideal as a home office, second living area or guest bedroom.
* The apartment is serviced by a large contemporary two-way bathroom with shower and separate skylit double spa bath and a separate concealed internal laundry.
* The entertaining terrace overlooks the sunny common gardens below with level lawn, pool and common store room.
* Additional features include polished hardwood floors, fitted blinds, plentiful built-in and attic storage (with potential to develop STCA).
* Moments to idyllic Shelly Beach and the famed Fairy Bower surf break, it's a pleasant stroll to vibrant beachfront café society, scenic ocean walks and secluded spots for snorkelling and scuba diving.