Idyllic harbour and bushland views
* Capturing views to the lush national parkland and some views to Little Manly Beach, this well-presented apartment enjoys one of the area's most sought-after settings.
* It's found on the first floor of an updated Art Deco security building of 12, set on a lovely peaceful tree-lined street.
* It's just a brief stroll to idyllic boutique harbour beaches, a 10 minute walk to Manly Beach, shops and the ferry and a lovely stroll though rainforest up to North Head.
* It accommodates two bedrooms, both with gorgeous views, a light-filled central living and dining room and a modernised Art Deco bathroom with a bath.
* The tasteful kitchen features timber benchtops, stainless steel gas appliances and integrated laundry facilities.
* There's also an unusually generous common grassed rear garden, BBQ area and storage along with plenty of on-street parking.
* This fabulous apartment makes an ideal investment, is flooded in natural light and captures the ocean breeze