Semi-sized Art Deco apartment ready to transform
* One of only four semi-sized apartments in the grand Art Deco 'Beresford Court', this ground floor residence offers superb bones for transformation into a stylish abode.
* Enjoying a leafy corner setting opposite Ivanhoe Park, just above Manly Oval, it's set on sandstone foundations in a classic double brick security building with terrazzo entry.
* In completely original condition, the apartment is introduced by an airy entry hall and offers generous interiors feature classic period details including traditional sash windows, picture rails, timber fretwork and lofty ornate ceilings.
* Wrapped in windows on three sides with only one common wall, it features a large living room with feature fireplace and an enormous dine-in gas kitchen opening to a rear courtyard.
* Accommodation comprises three bedrooms, two double bedrooms and one ideal as a study with park views, and bathroom with bath and separate W.C.
* The only apartment to feature easy level rear access to a lock-up garage, it offers a prime canvas to refurbish or recreate to suit with scope to open out the interiors and capitalise on its prized lifestyle setting.
* Quietly placed just moments to the heart of Manly, it's a short stroll to the beach, ferry wharf, cosmopolitan cafés and eateries and recreational parkland.