SOLD!! By Georgi Bates 0409 171 926
* Occupying a prized north-east corner position in a boutique character block, this sun filled and tastefully appointed ground floor apartment is the only one of six in the block to feature direct level access to a garden courtyard (not on title).
* Tucked away in a peaceful harbourside cul-de-sac a short walk to the ferry wharf, beaches and cosmopolitan café strip, it's wrapped in windows on three sides with only one common wall.
* With a private entry, convenient dual access, it's ideal for the professional couple seeking a carefree coastal lifestyle moments to the beachside action yet secluded from crowds.
* Bright and airy interiors are complemented by polished timber floors, high ceilings, classic sash windows and cedar plantation shutters with a lovely layout and inviting semi-like ambiance.
* It features a generous living room and large dine-in kitchen with warm Mexican terracotta tiled floors
* There are two sunny bedrooms, the main with wall to wall built-in robes and the second opening out to the north facing garden courtyard - a perfect spot for alfresco dining.
* Features include a pristine Art Deco style tiled bathroom, linen press, halogen lights, FoxTel/broadband and a large shared laundry with drying/storage room.
* An adjacent pathway offers easy access to Sydney Road transport or it's a leisurely stroll to the city ferry and a host of world-renowned lifestyle attractions, scenic walks, beaches and café society.