Character apartment in magical lifestyle setting
FIND. With an elevated setting well back from the kerb and surrounded by pristine common gardens, this magnificent Art Deco ground floor abode enjoys a sought-after position on Manly's exclusive Eastern Hill in the boutique 'Kalos' block of just four apartments.
LOVE. A beguiling blend of old-world elegance and contemporary comfort and style, this lovingly-maintained home features beautiful heritage detail throughout including polished floorboards, high decorative ceilings, dark timber architraves and picture rails, plus multi-paned doors and double-hung windows.
- Back door opening directly out into sprawling common rear garden with paved entertaining area, level lawn, fully-fenced and privately screened by established gardens
- Renovated gas kitchen with breakfast counter and stainless steel European appliances
- Spacious open plan living/dining with original fireplace and stunning bay window with tranquil leafy outlook
- Generous master bedroom and double-sized second bedroom, both with built-in robes
- Versatile sunroom/study/nursery or child's bedroom
- Contemporary bathroom with pedestal basin and bath with overhead shower
LIVE. A true lifestyle location, this charming abode is perfectly positioned to enjoy relaxed coastal living, just one street back from beautiful Little Manly Beach. A short 800m walk takes you into the heart of cosmopolitan Manly village with easy bus and ferry access to the city and an endless array of bars, cafes, restaurants and shopping.
Water rates: Approx $154 pq
Council rates: Approx $366 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,473 pq
Size: Approx 79 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
- Manly Wharf restaurants and bars
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Manly Village Public School
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We feel so lucky being able to wander down to Little Manly for a swim or a picnic after work
- This beautiful old building with all its character and charm feels like a unique and special place to live
- The location is so quiet but we're still within an easy walk of Manly for dinner or to catch a ferry into the city
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.