Ultimate & Iconic Lifestyle Apartment
FIND. An iconic coastal address and a rare opportunity to live in this ultimate lifestyle and new apartment. Immerse yourself in the vibrant heart of Manly in Zinc', a luxurious and just completed security boutique apartment building. Zinc' is enviably located just two blocks from the ocean beachfront in a locale loved for its laid back sophistication, surf culture, creativity and healthy living. You will definitely be spoiled for lifestyle choices.
LOVE. A great bonus is how private and peaceful this apartment is, which is mainly due to the block being set back from the road.
• 1 bedroom with large study apartment, level access from security front entry and a massive 50m2 courtyard with garden flows from living & kitchen, ideal for indoor/outdoor living
• Gourmet kitchen with soft-close cabinetry, mirrored splashback, gas cooktop, integrated fridge, dishwasher, microwave and stone kitchen island
• Contemporary timber-look lime washed floors in living areas
• Chic bathroom with contemporary finishes with built-in internal laundry facilities including washing machine and dryer
• Security entry basemen parking space with lift access, video intercom, reverse cycle air conditioning, Pay TV/data connectivity, bike rack accommodation. Pet friendly.
LIVE. On cafe strip, and literally minutes to sand and surf, Manly village, restaurants, Coles/Harris Farm, bus transport, Corso and Manly Wharf. It's a pleasant 5-minute stroll to city ferries making this a highly accessible area surrounded by lots of natural beauty.
Size - 124 sqm approx
Water Rates - $179 pq
Council Rates - $314 pq
Strata Rates - $1,256 pq
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.