Sunny Apartment with Huge Private Garden
FIND. Enjoying a sunny, corner position on two of the best streets on Manly's highly-sought after western hill, this modern garden apartment is the very essence of relaxed coastal living. Light and bright interiors create a breezy look and feel enhanced by the adjoining deck with al fresco entertaining area and huge wraparound garden with a hot/cold outdoor shower.
LOVE. There is no doubt that the star of the show is the apartment's generous outdoor entertaining area and private wraparound garden. Complete with mature Frangipani tree and outdoor shower, the deck adjoins the newly-turfed garden that is securely-fenced, screened by mature plants and large enough to accommodate a cubby and/or trampoline.
• The contemporary gas kitchen is equipped with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage
• Both the master and second bedrooms are queen-sized and fitted with generous built-in wardrobes
• A flexible third bedroom is of a good size that easily accommodates a double bed or could be utilized as a home office or separate dining room
• Contemporary in style, light and with a soothing neutral palette, the bathroom features a caesarstone vanity and frameless glass shower
• Neatly concealed, the European-style laundry is surrounded by additional built-in storage
• A coveted on-title covered parking space is accessed via a side lane
• Set within a modern and well-maintained security block of just six, the apartment and garden are securely-enclosed with separate entrance
LIVE. This ideal location offers a fabulous lifestyle at your fingertips – close enough to dip in and out of the buzz of Manly and far enough away to enjoy peace and tranquillity. Just a stroll down the road is world-famous Manly beach as well as cafes, bars and restaurants. Fairlight village, tidal pool and coastal walk are easily accessible, as is local shopping, city bus and ferry transport.
Size: 239 sqm approx.
Water Rates: $179 pq
Council Rates: $341 pq
Strata Rates: $1380 pq