Classic Art-Deco Beauty in Lifestyle Locale
FIND. With an elevated top-floor setting overlooking Manly, this charming and spacious duplex has masses of appeal. Newly-painted and carpeted, with stunning original features throughout, it boasts all the space of a house with three over-sized bedrooms, a large eat-in kitchen and light-filled living/dining. A leafy, paved alfresco area to the rear of the building plus lock-up garage complete this enticing package.
LOVE. Ideally-located just a stone's throw from Manly and Fairlight village, this delightful home is a beautifully-presented example of the Art Deco era. Carefully-preserved original features include high decorative ceilings, picture and plate rails, double-hung windows plus a cast-iron fireplace and charming bay window. This appealing home also offers plenty of opportunity to personalize and add value with further contemporary updates.
• The spacious, updated kitchen offers plenty of storage and includes gas cooktop, stainless steel European appliances and generous breakfast bar
• Framed by French doors and featuring an abundance of period character, the light-filled living/dining room is an inviting haven with views over Manly/Fairlight and harbour glimpses
• All three bedrooms are generously-proportioned with built-in robes in two of the three rooms and ceiling fans in all
• Well-presented and a good practical size, the bathroom includes a bath and plenty of natural light
• A highly-sought after single lock-up garage is accessed via the adjacent side laneway
• Common-areas and gardens surround the building and include a leafy paved courtyard privately located to the rear, just perfect for al fresco dining and entertaining
• A dedicated laundry/storage room is accessed via the garden
LIVE. This fabulous location puts you in the box seat to access and enjoy everything this sought-after area has to offer. Just a stroll down the road is world-famous Manly beach as well as Manly's many cafes, bars and restaurants. Fairlight village, beach and coastal walk are easily accessible, as is city bus and ferry transport.
Water: $178 per quarter
Council: $365 per quarter
Strata: $1,361 per quarter