Elegant Art Deco apartment in boutique block
FIND. This sophisticated Art Deco apartment is situated within 'Moray Manor', a boutique block of just four homes on one of the most sought-after streets in Manly. Nestled at the bottom of a quiet cul-de-sac that offers swift access to Shelley Beach and is less than a five-minute walk into town, this exclusive location on Manly's Eastern Hill will appeal to discerning professionals, investors and first time buyers.
LOVE. The period details that are seen throughout this beautifully presented home are an elegant expression of its Art Deco heritage. With high ornate ceilings, hardwood floors and a gas fireplace in the light-filled living area, there is plenty of charm to this charismatic residence. A sunroom and eat-in sized kitchen are obvious advantages, as well as its sunny nor-east aspect and first floor position within a boutique block that is pet friendly.
• The light living area is set with the original hardwood floors and includes plantation shutters, a gas fireplace as well as an adjoining sunroom that could be utilised as a home office or sunlit dining area.
• The kitchen is spacious and features a breakfast bar, gas cooking and ample storage space, while also presenting an area where value could be added.
• Both bedrooms are generously sized, with built-ins included in the master bedroom.
• The bathroom is in good original condition and features a shower.
• A communal decking area is positioned to the rear of the block and provides a peaceful spot to catch some sun or sit with friends for an alfresco meal. The block is pet friendly.
LIVE. This outstanding location provides immediate access to the laid-back sand-between-your-toes lifestyle that Manly is famous for. Stunning bushwalking trails up to North Head are practically on the doorstep, or it's a short walk to Little Manly, Shelley or Manly beaches. Every type of lifestyle convenience imaginable is within a few minutes' walk, including the ferry and bus stops, as well as a fantastic selection of boutique shops and a vibrant array of cafes, bars and restaurants.
DA approval to add a 22sqm room upstairs
Size Approx. 77 sqm
Council Approx. $341
Water Approx. $176
Strata Approx. $500