Immaculate renovated apartment in lifestyle heaven
FIND. Positioned for outstanding access to Freshwater village, this impeccable three-bedroom apartment offers an easy, breezy, low-maintenance lifestyle, with easy access to apartment from lock up garage & with everything you need at your fingertips. Fully renovated with flawless contemporary finishes and showcasing a neat and functional floorplan, this is a beautifully-presented home that you can move into without anything further to do.
LOVE. Situated at the very back of a well-presented brick block and offering a leafy outlook onto the common garden area, this is a peaceful home with lots of privacy. This immaculate home is an outstanding opportunity for growing families, downsizers and professionals to embrace the incredible Freshwater lifestyle.
• The living area is finished with bespoke joinery to add an elegant aesthetic as well as to maximise functionality
• Good-sized covered balcony with decking overlooking gardens
• Sleek modern kitchen, superbly appointed with gas cooking, timber benchtop and a dishwasher
• Three generous bedrooms, two with built-ins,
• Modern bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower & laundry with separate WC
• Plantation shutters and carpet in all bedrooms for comfort & privacy
• Single lock-up garage with mezzanine storage
• Common gardens with veggie/herb beds and a level lawn
LIVE. This is the perfect base to enjoy the local lifestyle, with Freshwater village just at the end of the street, and Manly also within walking distance. Freshwater village offers an eclectic selection of shops that includes a full-line IGA supermarket, plus a number of popular eateries. Freshwater or Queenscliff beaches are both within walking distance, both of which are within a short stroll. And with bus stops practically at the door, it's an easy trip to the city, Manly or Warringah Mall.
Water rates: Approx $147.71 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.45 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1432.93 pq
Internal + balcony: Approx 91.97 sqm
Lock up garage: Approx 20.43 sqm
Total: Approx 112.4 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Freshwater Village shops, cafes and bars
- Pilu Restaurant
- Harbord Diggers
- Harbord Hotel
- Harbord Public School
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Freshwater Senior Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- Freshwater village is a quick walk away and has everything you need, including a supermarket, cafes and restaurants.
- The apartment feels very private and quiet, tucked away at the back of the block.
- There are several beaches within walking distance, including Freshwater and Queenscliff.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.