Exceptional Value with Terrific Potential
* This compact one bedroom apartment has good natural light and is on the first floor of a building with undercover parking at its ground level.
* Well located in a quiet street close to Pittwater Road, it is a stroll through Hinkler Reserve to the beach and an easy level walk to Warringah Mall and local parklands.
* Convenient, affordable and promising good rental return, it would suit first homebuyers or investors and represents a rare opportunity to buy into this beachside locale of Freshwater.
* On entry there is a combined living area with a basic kitchen. There is also a separate bedroom with north-east aspect and ensuite bathroom
* There is undercover parking for one car, a shared laundry and a lock-up storage cupboard.
* Astute buyers will see the potential to create a smart studio-style apartment in a top spot, currently rental return of $190 per week, close to beaches, shops, transport and parks.