Spacious apartment in quiet leafy cul-de-sac
FIND. Enjoying a quiet position on a leafy cul-de-sac in Freshwater, this top floor apartment offers a neat and functional floorplan, light-filled living, and a convenient location within walking distance of Manly and Freshwater. Ideal for investors or first homebuyers, this delightful home is well presented and is ready to move into now.
LOVE. This apartment ticks all of the boxes in terms of functional features, which include an internal laundry, plenty of storage and an automatic lock-up garage for the car. Set within a well-maintained brick block, this apartment has a functional and spacious layout, and a sought-after position on a quiet street that gets very little traffic, yet allows you to dip into the action of Freshwater village within minutes.
- A generous living zone includes a defined dining area
- Freshly laid floorboards throughout
- Easy flow from the living area out to a covered balcony that receives lovely afternoon sunshine
- Renovated and well-equipped kitchen with stone benchtop, induction cooktop, a dishwasher, generous pantry storage and a connecting window through to the living area
- Queen-sized master bedroom with large built-in wardrobes
- Double-sized second bedroom with leafy outlooks
- Bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
- Dedicated laundry room with extra space for storage
- Automatic Lock-up garage with some mezzanine storage
- Situated on the top floor of a boutique block
LIVE. It's a short walk to Freshwater village, where you will find a vibrant selection of boutique shops, bars and eateries, as well a number of beachside eateries that include the recently revitalised Harbord Hilton and the Harbord Diggers. The village is also set for further development, with the opening of a full-line IGA. If you're in the mood for a beach day, either Freshwater or Queenscliff beaches are within a short walk, and this fantastic location also has the benefit of having city bus services and Harris Farm on Pittwater Road.
Water rates: Approx $161 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.40 pq
Total Size: Approx 100 sqm
Auction Sat 28th Jan 10am
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Freshwater Village shops, cafes and bars
- Pilu Restaurant
- Harbord Diggers
- Harbord Hotel
- Harbord Public School
- St John The Baptist
- Freshwater Senior Campus
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love sitting on the balcony and enjoying the late afternoon sunshine.
- Freshwater village has a great set of shops and cafes, and is just a short walk away.
- We love the convenience of having city transport nearby and Harris Farm just down the road.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes. Some images show virtual styling. No