Big on style, little on upkeep
FIND. From its dual door access to its free flow to surrounding gardens and patio area, this home unit is a surprise package. With a house-like feel, surrounded by privacy and enveloped in greenery, it is part of a boutique block of only six.
LOVE. High ceilings bordered by ornate original cornices add an extra stylistic flourish, giving a timeless dimension to the fashion-forward aesthetic of the freshly renovated kitchen and bathroom. Ultra-chic light fittings and wooden design detail in the study nook complete the uber cool style throughout.
- The roomy main bedroom contains extensive storage in the wardrobe, with potential for extra storage on top.
- Entry doors from both the kitchen and living room and windows for every room give this home an airy, natural feel, well-connected to the surrounding garden and adjoining patio area.
- The single lock up garage offers fantastic flexibility for extra storage or hobby space, accessed via Wyndora Ave.
- Being part of a small boutique block makes for so much quietness and privacy to enjoy the surrounding garden areas with a book or picnic.
- As the only unit block on the street, there is plenty of off-street parking shaded by street trees.
- Whitewashed original timber flooring, succulent garden and shutters are other recent updates added to the home.
- Enjoy an easy walk to Jacka Park just down the road and Harbord Park a few blocks away or a selection of schools and shops; Freshwater's main shopping village or the handy Harbord Rd shopping strip.
- The external laundry is conveniently located near the front entrance.
LIVE. This home presents a unique opportunity for entry level buyers to land an address along an upmarket, quiet and central street of Freshwater, which boasts one of the peninsula's most loved beaches and a dreamy, laidback beach lifestyle.
Apartment Approx 61sqm
Garage Approx 24sqm
Total Approx 85sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Freshwater Village shops, cafes and bars
- Pilu Restaurant
- Harbord Diggers, Harbord Hotel
- Harbord Primary School
- St John The Baptist
- Freshwater Senior Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- Johnson Street itself is such a dream to live on; the neighbours are all friendly and welcoming, there are always kids playing and street parties arranged. You really do feel part of the Freshie community living here.
- Being able to walk everywhere is amazing, the beach, school, cafes, Sunday strolls to the organic food market and even the Mall are things I will miss so much.
- We created an office nook to allow me to work from home and it's so quiet and peaceful here to get lots done.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.