Stylish beachside pad, 200m from the beach
FIND. Flaunting a position on one of the best and most sought-after streets in Freshwater, this neat one bedder sits in the exclusive Freshwater Basin, just 200 metres to the beach and 50 metres to the village.
LOVE. Situated within a well-maintained block, this apartment is beautifully presented. This neat apartment is well maintained and is therefore the ideal investment for someone who is looking to rent it out straight away. Yet there is scope for value to be added over time, which will also make it an appealing prospect for first time buyers looking to buy in a popular beachside suburb.
- Generous queen sized bedroom with large built-in storage
- The bright, light and beautifully presented lounge room sits alongside a modern kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, stone counters and stylish subway tiles
- Living flows outwards to a long, partially covered balcony, perfect for sitting with a few sundowners at the end of a day at the beach
- There is a car space (exclusive use) with a lockable storage space
- Perfect for long-term of short-term rentals (Air bnb allowed)
- Nestled within the middle of the block, so it feels very private and peaceful
LIVE. If you're a surfer, you'll be able to do your morning surf check at the same time as grabbing a coffee from one of the beachside cafes. The lifestyle in this pocket of Freshwater is relaxed and super convenient. You can stroll to the beach within moments, so you can easily incorporate a quick early morning surf or swim into your routine before you head off to work. The village offers a great selection of boutique shops, popular cafes and restaurants, as well as useful amenities such as a bakery, butcher and post office. Also within a short stroll is the recently refreshed Harbord Diggers and Harbord Hotel, and bus stops are footsteps away for quick access to the city or Manly. In terms of getting around, express city bus services can be caught from just around the corner. You can jump on a bus to Manly from just outside the front door, although you can easily stroll there in less than 30 minutes.
Water rates: Approx $147 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.54 pq
Strata levies: Approx $636 pq
Internal inc balcony: Approx 44 sqm + carspace (exclusive use)
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Freshwater Village shops, cafes and bars;
- Pilu Restaurant
- Harbord Diggers
- Harbord Hotel
- Harbord Primary School
- St John The Baptist
- Freshwater Senior Campus
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love being so close to Freshwater Village, which has a fabulous community vibe and some great cafes
- The beach is just a couple of hundred metres away and is one of the best beaches in the area
- There are bus stops outside the door so you can get to Manly quickly and easily
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.