Over-sized apartment in incredible lifestyle setting
Auction 5 February 2022
FIND. This is an exciting opportunity for young families, first-time buyers and investors to procure their own slice of paradise in a hugely sought-after beachside setting. Resting in an idyllic Freshwater village location that promises a lifestyle like no other, this over-sized two-bedroom apartment is positioned a short barefoot stroll to the beach, and moments from a blossoming selection of village eateries and shops.
LOVE. With 112sqm internally, the generosity of space sets this apartment apart from the rest. An inviting, light-filled lounge room sits alongside a large dining area, which offers plenty of space for entertaining as well as acting as a breakout space for those with children. A lock-up garage, an internal laundry and an outlook onto Queenscliff headland completes the wish list.
- The interiors are fresh and bright, finished with easy-care floorboards
- Air-conditioned east-facing lounge room with adjoining balcony, where you'll be able to hear the sounds of the ocean at night
- Large dining area, which sits alongside a well-equipped stone kitchen with lots of cupboard space and a dishwasher
- Generous double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes in the master
- Bathroom with bathtub and separate shower plus laundry facilities & separate WC
- First floor position in an immaculate block with intercom access
- Single lock-up garage
LIVE. The lifestyle in this central part of Freshwater is relaxed and super convenient. It's a 500-metre stroll to the beach, so you'll never have to fight it out for a parking spot, and the village offers a great selection of boutique shops, popular cafes and restaurants, as well as the brand new IGA supermarket and other useful amenities. Freshwater also offers a number of beachside dining options, including the Harbord Diggers and Harbord Hotel. Bus stops are moments away for quick access to the city or Manly, or you nip across the headland for a pleasant oceanfront walk into Manly.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.45 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,096.30 pq
Size: Approx 112 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Freshwater Village shops, cafes and bars
- Pilu Restaurant
- Harbord Diggers
- Harbord Hotel
- Harbord Public School
- Freshwater Senior Campus
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We can leave the car at home at weekends and stroll to the beach, cafes and restaurants
- We love having the Harbord Diggers and the Harbord Hilton so close by so we can pop out for a meal or a drink
- It's a light and bright apartment with lots of living space
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.