Stylish renovated apartment on leafy street
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. This bright and airy first floor apartment has been transformed with a sophisticated renovation. Presented with immaculate finishes and a chic coastal aesthetic, this superb home is situated within a quiet boutique block of just six apartments, which sits on one of the best streets in Freshwater.
LOVE. With a sunny east-facing orientation and leafy outlooks, this apartment feels fresh and bright. This is the only block on the street, which is one of Freshwater's quietest and most leafy streets, and sits within easy striking distance of the beach and the village. Perfect for first homebuyers, professionals or investors, this is a low-maintenance 'spend-nothing' home that you can just move into and enjoy.
• Light and bright living area, which is presented with light easy-care floorboards and plantation shutters
• Great cross-flow of air with doors positioned on both sides of the living area
• Sleek contemporary kitchen with brekkie bar, stylish stone counters, a dishwasher and lots of sleek white cabinetry
• High-end modern bathroom with rainfall shower, a timber vanity with over-counter basin, frameless glass and over-sized wall tiles
• Two generous bedrooms, both equipped with sliding mirror built-ins and ceiling fans
• Common garden and BBQ areas around the block
• Quiet street with plenty of street parking
LIVE. Freshwater offers an enviable coastal lifestyle, with one of the best beaches in the area, and a vibrant village with a fantastic selection of shops and eateries. The revitalised Harbord Diggers and Harbord Hotel top the list of local eateries that offer a casual beachside dining experience, or you can walk to Manly for a more cosmopolitan selection of restaurants and shops. This is a convenient location for those who want to get to the city, with express bus services on Harbord Road.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.