Over-sized apartment with nor-east aspect and district views
FIND. This is not your standard two-bedder. This beautifully presented top floor apartment stands out because of its over-sized layout that includes generous proportions throughout, a huge wraparound balcony with ideal nor-east aspect, and convenient internal access to a lock-up garage.
LOVE. The impressively sized layout includes low-maintenance living and entertaining space. This centres around a bright and breezy living area that includes space for dining and easy connections with the balcony.
• Original kitchen with lots of bench and cabinet space is ready for you to put your stamp on - also includes a laundry attached.
• Flowing from kitchen and dining is a huge balcony that is perfectly suited to leisurely alfresco dining. It is covered from the elements and wraps itself around the north and eastern sides of the building, allowing it to capture beautiful all-day sunshine and refreshing sea breezes.
• Offering something more than the norm, the king-sized master bedroom has an enormous walk-in robe. The other bedroom is equipped with built-ins.
• The modern bathroom is stylishly presented in fresh whites and features a shower over bath.
• 'Jindalee' is a well-maintained boutique block of 13.
• The lock-up garage is accessed from within the building. There is space for a workshop or extra storage to the rear of the garage, and there is also a large clothes-drying space to the rear of the building.
LIVE. It's an easy 10-minute walk into Freshwater Village from this central spot, where there is a selection of popular eateries and boutique shops, including the soon-to-be-opened organic supermarket. Harbord school and a number of child care facilities are within a five minute walk, bus stops are outside the door on Harbord Road, beautiful Freshwater beach is an easy walk away, and it's a short drive to Warringah Mall or into Manly.