Oversized North-facing Boutique Apartment in Highly Maintained Building
FIND. Positioned at the quiet, cul-de-sac end of a peaceful leafy street, this boutique and contemporary apartment is a real find. Set on the first floor of a modern, well-maintained security building, the immaculate north-facing retreat boasts huge interiors, a practical floorplan and an appealing aesthetic sure to appeal to first home buyers, investors and empty nesters alike.
LOVE. With nothing further to do or spend, the apartment represents a fantastic opportunity to become immersed in the lifestyle of this sought-after beachside suburb. The ideal northerly aspect sees the entire apartment flooded with natural light and the lush surrounding landscaping, generous covered alfresco terrace, an ideal outdoor living space, and an abundance of glass windows and doors create a lovely indoor/outdoor ambience rarely found in an apartment.
• Contemporary and well-appointed, the spacious kitchen features stone benchtops, stainless steel European appliances, gas cooktop and ample storage
• Light and bright, the apartment has been freshly painted and carpeted throughout with a newly-installed r/c air conditioner in the living area
• The open plan kitchen/living/dining can be opened onto the generous covered terrace which is large enough to comfortably accommodate a bbq and seating
• Well-sized, the light, airy master bedroom includes built-in wardrobes
• Modern and with neutral tones, the bathroom incorporates a full-sized bath and extra-long custom vanity with stone top
• A European-style concealed laundry offers a practical solution for keeping a functional space tidy and out of sight
• Undercover security parking with lift access is a huge plus, as is the generous 4 sqm lock-up storage cage
LIVE. Popular Freshwater offers an enviable coastal lifestyle and this fabulous location grants easy access to all it has to offer. Stunning Freshwater Beach and the lively local village with its boutique shopping and cafes are an easy stroll from the apartment. Manly & Curl Curl are also just a short 15 minute walk away. The super-convenient location also puts you within easy reach of buses on both Pittwater Rd and Harbord Rd.
Size: 85 sqm approx on title
Water Rates: $179 per quarter
Council Rates: $350 per quarter
Strata Rates: $1,164.5 per quarter