Art Deco gem in lifestyle location
FIND. With its highly-desirable light and sunny position on the northern side of 'Mandalay', one of Fairlight's landmark Art Deco apartment buildings, this charming character apartment presents a sought-after opportunity to live in a coastal suburb prized for its idyllic lifestyle.
LOVE. Tailormade for relaxed, low-maintenance living, the home is presented with updated, well-presented interiors with scope for further enhancement, while the convenient walk-everywhere setting places you close to shopping, transport and other conveniences.
- Positioned in a well-maintained Art Deco block of twelve apartments
- Well-separated and spacious renovated kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and breakfast bar, Smeg gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
- Harbour cameos from kitchen window
- Contemporary bathroom with overhead shower/bath and Caesarstone vanity
- Two light-filled, north-facing bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Generous combined living/dining with polished floorboards
- Common storage area and shared laundry
- Well-presented character building with heritage detail including decorative terrrazzo floors, high ceilings, timber balustrades and original timber framed glass entry doors
LIVE. Positioned in a premier harbourside pocket with beautiful Manly coastal walkway, picture-perfect Delwood beach and Fairlight tidal pool at the end of the road, this lovely home is the perfect base from which to immerse yourself in the sublime coastal lifestyle on offer.
Water rates: Approx $147 pq
Council rates: Approx $366 pq
Strata levies: Approx $792 pq
Size: Approx 60 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
- Fairlight shops and The Butchers cafe
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Manly Corso, Manly Wharf shops and restaurants
- Manly West Public School
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
- Mackellar Girls Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- Being on the northern side of the building means the apartment is always wonderfully light
- We love being close enough to walk into Manly for dinner and then strolling home along the coastal walkway
- The location is super-convenient with regular express buses close by as well as ferries into the city
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search ""Covid"" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.