Character pad in blue ribbon Fairlight location
Auction Saturday 30th July
FIND. Located in the boutique Warren Court block of apartments just footsteps from Fairlight Beach, this apartment has so much to offer. Walking through the period glass front door and via the elegant entrance way, the functional floorplan of this apartment also offers dual access, a good-sized kitchen with plenty of storage and two large bedrooms with carpet throughout. While the internal space of this apartment is impressive, the blue-ribbon location of this home offers a rare opportunity on Sydney's stunning harbour foreshore.
LOVE. Set on the first floor of this iconic Fairlight address, this apartment exudes character and charm from the moment you walk through the door. With high, ornate ceilings, wooden skirting, and picture rail details throughout, this apartment feels warm and homely in every room. The oversized, light-filled living area is bathed in sunshine filtering through the northeast facing feature windows and leads to the multipurpose sunroom that can be used as a dining space, nursery, or generous home office.
- Two large, carpeted bedrooms, main with doors leading to sunroom
- Full bathroom with shower over bath
- Spacious kitchen with Westinghouse electric cooking and dishwasher
- Dual access with front and back door
- High ornate ceilings give a sense of space and light
- Period details throughout with wooden skirting, picture rails and detailed cornicing
- Option to include internal laundry facilities
- Footsteps to Fairlight Beach and the Spit to Manly walkway
LIVE. The location of this apartment is truly something special. Positioned on the Fairlight walkway linking you to stunning Fairlight Beach and the famous Spit to Manly walk, this premium location offers a lifestyle sought after by many. A short stroll into Manly gives you all the conveniences of this social and transportation hub with quick access to the CBD via ferry or bus. With supermarkets and boutique shops also within walking distance, this apartment offers a level of convenience, style and lifestyle that is unrivalled.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $366 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,916.27 pq
Size: Approx 82.7 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
- Fairlight shops and The Butchers cafe
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Manly Corso & Wharf shops & restaurants
- Manly West Primary school
- St Pauls High School
- Stella Maris College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love being so close to Fairlight Beach, it's so convenient in summer for Saturday afternoon picnics and after work swims.
- Only a short walk to Manly makes commuting to the city very easy.
- The character features of this apartment give it such a warm, homely feel.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.