Gorgeous 1930s apartment in small character block of four.
* This fully renovated, 2 bedroom plus sunroom apartment has all the classic hallmarks of a generous bygone era: bay windows, high ornate ceilings, picture rails, spacious rooms, no common walls and windows on three sides.
* Positioned high on the hill of Fairlight this top floor breezy apartment in a well-maintained strata block has a north-facing aspect and expansive district views.
* There are two bedrooms, the main with built-ins and north-facing sunroom with district views and the second with a deep, leafy outlook to the east.
* Also included are an internal laundry, superb full marble bathroom with chic freestanding vanity, separate living and dining rooms - dining with sweet bay window - internal laundry, working fireplace, floating timber floors, stylish galley kitchen with timber bench tops, glass splashback, Smeg dishwasher and SS gas cooktop.
* The property also includes generous attic storage, with potential to build in more and plenty of on-street parking.
* In a lovely quiet street, close to the foreshore walk and its many swimming holes, a short stroll to Manly and local Balgowlah shops, this property ticks all the boxes for apartment living at its best.