Whisper quiet haven with duplex feel
* Whisper quiet haven with spacious duplex feel only a moment's stroll from Balgowlah Village, bus and beach life.
* Immaculate 1930s period style apartment with high ceilings, a north aspect and light-filled interiors offers the perfect entry point for first time buyers.
* Enjoying a rear first floor position with leafy garden outlook, this apartment offers ultimate privacy with a sunlit balcony that flows easily from the second bedroom and overlooks the large communal grassed garden.
* Presented in immaculate condition throughout, the high ceilings and picture rails reflect timeless class. The separate living with its decorative fireplace and multi-purpose second living exudes a welcoming ambience whilst at the same time offering plenty of scope for a contemporary upgrade.
* A pristine brand new Caesarstone gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances provides rear access to the ground floor communal laundry but is also large enough to incorporate internal laundry facilities if desired.
* With a fresh and smart white tiled bathroom, which includes full bath and overhead shower, hallway linen storage and two double bedrooms providing ample storage with their double built-in robes, immediate comfortable living can be enjoyed.
* As well as being only moments away from express CBD transport and the Balgowlah Stockland shopping complex with its cafes, restaurants and gym facilities, there is also the Manly bike/walking track which gives you immediate access to beach life.
* First home buyers and astute investors may be interested in adding this to their priority viewing list. Please contact Andrew Lutze and Amy O'Mara of Cunninghams Property for further information.