Harbourside Art Deco delight
FIND. This tastefully renovated to apartment sits just a few metres from the Harbour's edge and is ready for instant enjoyment. On the first floor of a boutique, pet-friendly block of only six, the setting is peaceful and private, and the location offers up an enviable lifestyle.
LOVE. It's easy to imagine this as 'home'. Offering up skandi style interiors, this apartment is bright and fresh. With lofty ceilings and anchored by limewashed timber floorboards, its easy to fall in love with this beauty.
- The period features including an old fireplace and mantel providing a nod to the building's Art Deco origins
- Double French style doors divide the second bedroom or study from the living room and from here, glimpses of the harbour and boats sailing by can be enjoyed
- The master bedroom is an inviting retreat enjoying king-sizing and large built-in robes for substantial storage space
- Down the hall, an on-trend bathroom featuring a herringbone marble floor tile and frameless glass shower will impress
- The spacious kitchen serves up concrete-effect stone bench tops, sleek white soft-close cabinetry, and designer tiles in a chic, neutral pattern. A Miele dishwasher and stainless steel appliances including four-burner gas cooktop are the cook's companions, while the large space enables an integrated dining zone
- The internal laundry facilities, custom cabinetry offering storage options in the hall, a northerly balcony and rear access to Lauderdale Avenue for an easy bus connection or walk/cycle to Manly are all added bonuses.
LIVE. Offering the best of both worlds, this fantastic lifestyle apartment is situated at the gateway to Manly, with shops, beaches, public transport and a multitude of enticing eateries within easy reach. Yet this private and protected street also offers a peaceful place to retreat to at the end of the day. Enjoy on-the-door access to the beauty of the harbour, with a number of coastal walks, including the iconic Manly to Spit walk and North Head, and local shops at Balgowlah and Fairlight as well Manly for your convenience.
Water rates: Approx $148 pq
Council rates: Approx $330 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,283 pq
Size: Approx 74 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
- Fairlight shops and The Butchers cafe
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Manly Corso, Manly Wharf shops and restaurants
- Manly West Public School
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
- Mackellar Girls Campus
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.