Tranquil Apartment in central Fairlight
FIND. Bright, airy and tastefully appointed, this sunny first floor apartment offers elevated views of the district, and a true sense of serenity that belies its central position. Tucked back from the road, this tranquil apartment is within a short walk of Manly and is the perfect base to immerse yourself in Manly and Fairlight's vibrant beach, surf and café culture.
LOVE. The apartment is set within a boutique brick block, where a thoughtfully designed layout centres on a spacious living area, with distinct zones for relaxing and dining. A north-facing balcony offers far-reaching views of the district, ocean vistas from the kitchen and leafy green outlooks from many of the windows.
• The light-filed open-plan living area offers a dedicated space for dining and flows out to an adjoining balcony.
• The covered balcony benefits from the perfect northerly aspect and offers an elevated and far-reaching view of the district.
• Modern kitchen with gas cooking, stone countertops, a dishwasher and soft-close joinery.
• The master bedroom features built-ins and shelving, a ceiling fan, plenty of storage and access to the balcony.
• The second bedroom also features plenty of storage, built-ins, and is a large single, the ideal size for a younger child or could even double as a home office.
• The bathroom features a bath with overhead shower, laundry facilities, and a separate WC.
• There is a carport and an extra car space on title as well as a shared storage space.
LIVE. This prized location is loved because of its proximity to Manly as well as harbour walks and beaches. Fairlight beach is a 10-minute walk away, and there is easy access to the city by express bus services or ferry, as well as cafes and restaurants just footsteps away on Sydney Road. There is a great selection of high street shops and supermarkets at Stockland shopping centre. Or the buzz and excitement of Manly is just a 15-minute walk away.