Great market entry, no more to spend
* Tucked away in a peaceful cul-de-sac just footsteps to tranquil Dee Why Park, this top floor apartment has been tastefully updated to create a stylish one bedroom apartment.
* It presents the perfect first purchase or an affordable investment opportunity where all of the hard work has been done for you - it's ready for you to move straight in and enjoy.
* Bathed in light throughout the day, its entertaining space opens to a covered north-east facing balcony with leafy, panoramic district and park views.
* The roomy bedroom features spacious built-in wardrobes along with chic plantation shutters while the updated bathroom incorporates convenient internal laundry facilities. The kitchen has also been stylishly modernised.
* Additional features include modest strata fees, Foxtel, a car space and a third share in a common security storeroom.
* A great entry into the coveted Dee Why market, it's lovely and peaceful and just an easy walk to the beach, local village shops and bus transport.