North-facing apartment with 84m2 on title in resort style complex
View anytime by appointment
FIND. Tucked away in peace and privacy, this north-facing, ground-floor apartment is positioned within the prestigious Dee Why Grand complex. This immaculate contemporary abode offers incredible lifestyle benefits, with resort-style amenities to take advantage of within the complex, direct access straight into Dee Why Grand, and easy walking access to Dee Why's bustling shopping and dining precincts.
LOVE. North facing and filled from top to bottom with natural light, this is a well-presented apartment with private entry and two outdoor areas. Ideal for empty nesters and professionals, this is an easy-living apartment with unbeatable convenience.
- Light and bright open-plan living area, combining lounge, dining and kitchen, and connecting outwards to a sunny north-facing balcony with a private, leafy outlook
- Private south-facing courtyard, ideal for catching some shade in summer
- Modern stone kitchen with gas cooking and a dishwasher
- Queen-sized bedroom with sliding mirrored built-in wardrobes, serviced by a chic modern bathroom
- Gas outlet in living area
- On-site facilities include a swimming pool, a gym, community herb gardens, and BBQ facilities within the complex
- Pet-friendly complex, with private entry into the courtyard and apartment
- Secure complex with intercom access
- Lift access to secure under-building parking space
LIVE. Take advantage of direct lift access straight into Dee Why Grand, where you can grab your shopping supplies and enjoy the convenience of having supermarkets and eateries within footsteps. Dee Why's vibrant strip of beachfront cafes and restaurants is a short stroll away, where you can also hit the beach or explore one of several coastal walks. This is an extremely well-connected area, with bus services up and down the beaches as well as into the city from practically outside your front door.
Water rates: Approx $149.35 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.45 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1222.19 pq
Size: Approx 84 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why town center shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Dee Why Primary School
- St Kevin's Catholic Primary
- Fisher Road Primary School
- St Lukes Private
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- It's a very light apartment with lots of privacy.
- This is a high-quality complex with a pool, gym, BBQ facilities and communal veggie gardens.
- It's super convenient to get to the shops, with lift access straight into Dee Why Grand.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes. yep