Bright east-facing apartment with large balcony
FIND. With a practical layout and the potential to add value quickly and easily, this light and airy two-bedroom apartment represents value and opportunity. Tucked away on a quiet street, this ultra-convenient location puts Dee Why shops and eateries as well as transport options all within a short walk of the front door.
LOVE. Embrace the easy-care nature of this home, which features light, bright and airy interiors and a sunny east-facing aspect. Bring your renovation ideas to the mix in this home, which is immaculately presented, but holds potential for an update. Perfect as an astute investment or a first home.
- Sunny east-facing aspect, bringing beautiful sunshine into the interiors from the morning onwards
- Light and airy living zone with plenty of space for a dining setting
- Effortless connection between living and an over-sized balcony that runs the entire length of the apartment and is sheltered for all-weather use
- Neat kitchen with adjoining laundry
- Good-sized bedrooms with built-in storage, including large queen-sized master bedroom
- Bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
- Allocated carport
LIVE. This ultra-convenient location places you just moments from all of the action. Express bus services to the city are a few short strides away on Pittwater Road, and also close at hand are the vibrant shopping and lifestyle precincts around the Meriton as well as The Grand. Stroll to the beachfront where there is fantastic choice of casual dining options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And enjoy easy access to the beach, coastal walks and bike paths.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.45 pq
Size: Approx 108 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why town center shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Dee Why Primary School
- St Kevin's Catholic Primary
- Fisher Road Primary School
- St Lukes Private
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- It's a bright and airy apartment with good natural light.
- The balcony is very spacious and works well for alfresco BBQs.
- Everything you need is within walking distance, and it's an easy commute to the city.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.